Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Mission War

Another 2 days more will be our Logos Presbyterian Youth Fellowship Mission Trip to Segamat until 20th of Oct. I as a leader of the team have to carry up the big responsibility to guide the team. I really hope to see that all of us will learn to grow during this MT. Most of them are really new for the MT but I am so glad that they willing to let themselves grow and use by the Lord.

Walking in the path together with the Lord is not an easy way as well. Sometimes we have to face a lot of trial along the road in order to grow. Recently I faced a lot of trials. Last Tuesday, I was being summoned for the reason of cutting the queue. Still not yet pay the summon. After that on Friday, I was met with a car accident which my car was badly damage at the back. I was summoned again for the fault.

This week on Tuesday, I was being cheated by some strangers who claimed themselves from high court and also inspector from Bukit Aman. I was asked to attend the court for taking the "black money" and they said I have to go through an investigation. They are really good in lying which I was already being cheated by them. He asked from me my name, IC, house address, and also my bank name. At that time I was so busy with searching for customer place which I didn't aware of all this lying. After asking from my friends who is a lawyer, then only I found that I have been cheated by those people.

Then on today, Wednesday afternoon during the time on my way back to office, again I met with car accident. There was a very jam along the highway and all the vehicles were moving at about 0 km/h. Unfortunately, there was a car, drove by a Chinese lady hit my car. Even though it was a minor accident but it caused my sister car bumper damage as well. We solved the problem straight away after she paid me the money for repairing. I really don't know what to say at that time. Just feeling very sad after all the incident happened onto me.

Anyway, I still want to give thanks to the Lord for keeping me safe from all the danger. I am glad that there is a bunch of brothers and sisters who really care for me. I want to thank for their prayers and supports as well. From the bible book Psalm 119:71 remind me that "It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees". I will always hold my faith towards Him who keep on sustain me in every trials that I have to face.

Lamb of God! You now are seated High upon Your Father’s throne, all Your gracious work completed, all Your mighty victory known. Satan may win some battles, but he cannot win the war.

1 comment:

Grace said...

hiyoh, pls update ur blog ... already 1 month plus ... hehehe.