Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm back!!

It has been a long time ago since I stopped writing my blog. That was the time since I started my working life until now. I'm now currently working in a trading company for scientific instrument which the name is Interscience Sdn Bhd. It is a 5 working days. You can visit my company website here www.its-interscience.com. It is located in Shah Alam (near Kota Kemuning). Everyday I have to drive either to my company or to customer place. Oh ya, I am working as a service engineer. My work are mainly on installation, commissioning, repairing and servicing work.

Thanks God that I have a good working environment. I have a bunch of helpful and friendly colleagues including my manager and my group manager who are very kind to us. For the last month, I was sent to Tokyo, Japan for a service training. I went there for about one week. It was a very memoriable and enjoyable trip. I was glad that I was given a chance to go overseas.

Sometimes I need to go outstation to work. Most of the time I have to drive alone for few hours and it is a very tiring journey. I do fly as well. Anyway, I always enjoy the time I am at outstation.

Besides busying with my work, I also often busy with my church activities. I commit myself to many activities. Normally I will be very busy on Friday and Sunday. Only Saturday I'm able to spend my time with family but not on every week. Normally I often like to go to exercise with my family in the early morning on every Saturday. This is the routine of my life and I am still looking forward to spend more time on everyone that I love especially her because I know I often neglected her. I feel so sorry about that.

Finally, I want to give thank to God who often taking care of everyone that I love and in everything that I do.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Why ling never mention about me 1?