Saturday, September 30, 2006

Thanks God for my friends

Next week will have to start my new life and new way of living. Everything seemed suddenly come so fast and so suddenly. I will have to fight a good fight in my work and also in my spritual life. Therefore I could only walk in the way of light. I know it will not be easy and I will keep on learning. I need to prepare to face many things in life, but all these I will just put my faith in the One who guide me all this while. For His Words will stand forever.
Starting from this moment, I feel missing my university life which a lot of friends surround me. They are my very close friends and we always went through our hard time together. This hard time is not only when facing the exam or assignment time but also when we face problem in life. I have a bunch of friends which I seperated them into few groups. They are CCF brothers and sisters, my close friends (5 guys), my classmate (Electrical group), a group of wushu members, my other MMU friends and of course my roommates especially Kok Chee Meng who had been staying together with me in the hostel for 3 years. Without them, I don't think my life will be so much meaningful. I really thanks God that He put them into my life. I'm going to miss all of them. Here I pray that may the Lord always bless everyone of you and also open your door heart and your eyes so that you too can see Him who is the Way and the Truth and also the Life. He is the Lord who is the Alpha (beginning) and the Omega (end). Through Him, everything was created.

CCF Brothers & Sisters


My 5 very close friends (Hui Hoong, Char Sen, Chee Meng, Kwok Shern, & me)


My Wushu gang (Mr. Woo our instrutor is in light blue shirt, don't play play ooo)


My Electrical group with Dr. Kartik

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Darling, I din see myself appearing here...